Things to Do In St. Thomas USVI
- Jester Sailing Adventures: One of the longest running Sailboats in the Virgin Islands Recommended!
- ZunZun Sailing Adventures is the Only Floating Spa & Massage Yacht in the Caribbean
- Sailing with captain Max for day sails.
These are but a few of the wonderful restaurants in St. Thomas.
- Restaurant St Thomas Directory: Ultimate Restaurant & Bar Directory for St Thomas Virgin Islands
- Buddha Sushi
- Café Amici, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 714-7874
- Glady’s Café, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 774-6604
- Jen’s Island Café, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 777-4611
- Virgilio’s, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 776-4920
- Tickles, Crown Bay, (340) 776-1595
- Caribbean Saloon, Eastend, (340) 775-7060
- Pesce, Eastend, (340) 714-7874
- XO Bistro, Eastend, (340) 779-2069
- Bella Blu, Frenchtown, (340) 774-4349
- Hook Line & Sinker, Frenchtown, (340) 776-9708
- Pie Whole, Frenchtown, (340) 642-5074
- Delly Deck, Havensight, (340) 776-9943
- Pizza Amore, Havensight, (340)774-2822
- Hull Bay Hideaway, Northside, (340) 777-1898
- Sunset Grille, Southside, (340) 714-7874
- Rancho Latino, Vitraco Park, (340) 774-8909
St. Thomas Beaches:
In St. Thomas there are a number of beautiful beaches to choose from:
- Of course there is the world famous Magens Bay Beach. This beach has full amenities. Everything you could want or need for your beach experience.
- Linquist in Smith Bay is on one of my favorites. It is less crowded, but there are no amenities. You need to bring everything would need for the day with you. The road is now marked so it is much easier to find.
- Coki Beach – Coki is located adjacent to Coral World. This beach has a local flair and also has all amenities
St. John Beaches
- Here is a link for some of the other wonderful beaches on St. John: http://www.stjohn-beachguide.com/
- Rashel – 340-998-8947